Re: Postgres upgrade does not mention requirement to have only 1 user - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Charlie Hayes
Subject Re: Postgres upgrade does not mention requirement to have only 1 user
Date
List pgsql-docs
It may say “in the new cluster” but it was not clear to me if that was “in the new cluster (before the upgrade starts)”
or“in the new cluster (after the upgrade completes)”

In hind sight everything makes sense, but in the present it was very confusing.

-Charlie