ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From
Subject ZABBIX - For PostgreSQL Monitoring GUI based
Date
List pgsql-admin

Hi Experts

This is continuation of my earlier request- Attached

Could you please share installation/configuration guide  if used/using Zabbix for monitoring PostgreSQL instances.

The Requirement –

  • Install Zabbix agent in windows-10(64 Bit).
  • Configure multiple remote servers of PostgreSQL instances running on – Debian.

Thanks..

Hi Experts,

Does anyone using open source monitoring tools(GUI based ) – Windows 10 which we can connect to PostgreSQL databases on  Linux servers.

Postgres Version :  PostgreSQL 12.1

OS :  SMP Debian 4.19.67-2+deb10u2 (2019-11-11) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Could anyone please suggest and share the installations and usage instructions.

Thanks..