Re: PG84 and SSL on CentOS-5.5 was PG84 and SELinux - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PG84 and SSL on CentOS-5.5 was PG84 and SELinux
Date
List pgsql-general
"James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca> writes:
> Ok.  How do I get postgresql to cough up more processing detail on
> startup?  The message that I presently get makes no sense at all to
> me.

The message isn't coming from postgres --- it's openssl that you're
wishing would be more verbose.

What I'd try next is strace'ing the postmaster so you can see what
happened right before the error report.  With luck that will point you
at a specific configuration file that's (presumably) messed up.

            regards, tom lane