Re: failure notice (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: failure notice (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> writes:
> Who the hell are these people and why can't they configure their
> own MTA?

>> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ic.kharkov.ua.
>> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

>> <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
>> Connected to 192.204.191.242 but sender was rejected.
>> Remote host said: 550 5.0.0 Go away, your mailserver is broken

Oh my.  I started blocking them about two hours ago after the first
dozen or so duplicate copies of messages came through here.  It didn't
occur to me that I might be making the problem worse for other victims :-(.
Sorry about that.

Marc, would you please kill whoever-it-is-at-kharkov.ua from the mailing
lists, pronto?