Re: Recovery Test Framework - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Recovery Test Framework
Date
Re: Recovery Test Framework  ("Greg Stark" <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
>> I wasn't trying to start
>> a discussion about general project policies, but about the specific
>> status of this particular group of patches.

> Which ones exactly?

Well, one of the things that makes me uncomfortable is that it's not
even clear exactly which set of patches is currently proposed for
inclusion.  We've seen a whole lot of URLs fly back and forth, many
of them pointing at pages that aren't there a few days later.
I've been too busy with non-replication-related patches to pay really
close attention, but I certainly don't get the impression that there's
a stable set of patches waiting to be applied.  (And for the record,
there is nothing I like even a little bit about the practice of posting
a URL instead of an actual patch.)