Re: Problem in GIT mirror (was Re: pgsql: Fix all the server-side SIGQUIT handlers ...) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Problem in GIT mirror (was Re: pgsql: Fix all the server-side SIGQUIT handlers ...)
Date
List pgsql-www
> David Fetter wrote:
>> What features, if any, that git's CVS emulator doesn't provide do
>> committers use?

> What you're obviously thinking is tabled (?) to be discussed during
> PGCon developer's meeting, so let's wait for the outcome of that
> discussion.

Hmmm ...

Problem:cvs-to-git mirror is buggy

Proposed solution:install git and git-to-cvs emulator

We should assume this will be less buggy?  Oh, and the first case is
not project-critical infrastructure but the second will be.

I think that is going to be an extremely short discussion.
        regards, tom lane