Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Date
Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
List pgsql-committers
I wrote:
> The only other Windows machines in the buildfarm that are building
> with openssl are Andrew's bowerbird and frogmouth; they're both passing.
> I wonder what openssl version is on those.

What's the plan for getting the buildfarm back to green in the wake
of this patch?  If there isn't one, I'd like to request that the patch
be reverted until such time as some effort can be put into it.  Right
now, these failures are preventing us from telling whether the recent
postgres_fdw changes will pass everywhere.

            regards, tom lane