Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> The new jsonb_sqljson test is, on my machine, the slowest test in the main
> regression tests:
> Any chance the slowness isn't required slowness?

In general, there's been a serious bump in the buildfarm cycle
time in the last month --- for example, on my admittedly slow
animal prairiedog, the cycle time excluding the "make" phase
(which is really variable because ccache) has gone from about
4:26 a month ago to 5:25 in its last run.

I don't want to worry about this before feature freeze, but after that
we should take a hard look at cutting out unnecessary test cycles.