Re: How to simulate crashes of PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vick Khera
Subject Re: How to simulate crashes of PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Alvaro
Herrera<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Vivek, do you see this error message before the PANIC?
> LOG:    out of file descriptors: %m; release and retry

Nope.  no mention of "release" in that log file.  I have a handful of
lines like these:

ERROR:  could not load library
"/usr/local/lib/postgresql/slony1_funcs.so": dlopen
(/usr/local/lib/postgresql/slony1_funcs.so) failed:

ERROR:  could not load library "/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so":
dlopen (/usr/local/lib/postgresql/plpgsql.so) failed: