Re: ERROR: could not open relation base/2757655/6930168: No such file or directory -- during warm standby setup - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: could not open relation base/2757655/6930168: No such file or directory -- during warm standby setup
Date
List pgsql-general
bricklen <bricklen@gmail.com> writes:
> After setting up a warm standby
> (pg_start_backup/rsync/pg_stop_backup), and promoting to master, we
> encountered an error in the middle of an analyze of the new standby
> db. (the standby server is a fresh server)
> [ relfilenode doesn't match on source and standby ]

What can you tell us about what was happening on the source DB while
the backup was being taken?  In particular I'm wondering if anything
that would've given offer2offer a new relfilenode was in progress.
Also, does the pg_class entry for offer2offer have the same xmin and
ctid in both DBs?

            regards, tom lane