Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions
Date
Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions
List pgsql-hackers
> I found Simon's nextval()/COPY timings without this patch sobering.  I
> assume he can apply this for 9.3, right?  I believe it is a fix for a
> new 9.3 feature.

It is not a "fix", it is not for a 9.3 feature (the multi-insert thing
went in in 9.2), and personally I'd vote against applying it now,
especially if Simon is expecting anybody to review it.