Re: Patch queue -> wiki (was varadic patch) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch queue -> wiki (was varadic patch)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@highrise.ca> writes:
> The one concern I have with the way the last commitfest went (and I say
> this as strictly an observer), there was no "discussion" on anything.

Umm ... in the first place, the fest isn't over yet.  In the second
place, the reason you haven't seen much discussion is that we've been
working primarily on the stuff that could be committed without much
discussion.  That underbrush has mostly been cleared away at this point,
and we're starting to get down to the stuff that actually will need
extended discussion.  That should definitely happen on this list.

The remaining open issues are listed here:
http://momjian.us/cgi-bin/pgpatches
Feel free to start talking about any of them ...