Re: Can't unsubscribe - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Can't unsubscribe
Date
List pgsql-general
"Stephen Lawrence" <logart@dairypower.com> writes:
> I have been unsubscribed for 2 days, then all of the sudden I was
> re-subscribed today. When I try to unsubscribe again using either of my
> email addresses, it says I don't exist. But I am getting these messages. I
> am assuming that the mailing list machine was restored or something (I
> received some old posts today).

A whole bunch of several-day-old traffic has been showing up here over
the past few days.  I suspect you are receiving messages that were
queued for you while you were still subscribed.  If you see messages
dated later than your unsubscribe, then you have a beef --- take it up
directly with Marc (scrappy@hub.org).

            regards, tom lane