pgAdmin 4.21: Edge version not correctly recognized - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sibylle Koczian
Subject pgAdmin 4.21: Edge version not correctly recognized
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

after updating PostgreSQL to version 12.3 I get a wrong warning message
from pgAdmin (now version 4.21, desktop application mode):
"Your browser was detected as Edge version 18 which is either deprecated
or not supported by pgAdmin 4."

As my Windows 10 installation gets regular updates I didn't believe
this, looked into the settings and found this version info:
Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18363
(BTW I can cut and paste this from the settings window. I cannot cut and
paste the pgAdmin message.)

So it seems that pgAdmin is not able to read the version info correctly.

Greetings
Sibylle