Re: Re: kerberos 5 patch against 7.0RC5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: kerberos 5 patch against 7.0RC5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Can someone comment on this patch?  It looks good to me.

Looks like a rather major rewrite of the Kerberos support --- do we feel
comfortable cramming this into 7.0.1?  Seems like putting it into the
7.1 cycle might be the prudent course, so that it will get some beta
testing before being loosed upon the world.  (Alternatively, if a couple
other Kerberos users want to try it and report back, I'd feel better
about dropping it into 7.0.* ...)