buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The current HEAD typedefs list available from
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/typedefs.pl
has the following interesting additions compared to where
things were on July 1:

    2
    ECPGt_bytea
    connection_name
    in_addr
    pg_fprintf
    send_appname

The "2" in particular is causing seriously bad pgindent results for me.
But as far as I can tell, none of these have any justification being
marked as a typedef.

calliphoridae seems to be contributing the "2" and "pg_fprintf".
I didn't track down the rest (but calliphoridae is not to blame).

Was there any change in calliphoridae's toolchain this month?