Re: drop tablespace error: invalid argument - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: drop tablespace error: invalid argument
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jan Otto <asche@me.com> writes:
> a quick check on mac os x 10.4 und 10.5 confirmed that this behaviour/
> bug is not present like described in this article. probably it was in
> 10.0.x... i have no older version of mac os x available here to check.

Yeah, I thought we'd probably have heard about it before now if OSX
had acted like that all along.

My inclination is to continue assuming that the EINVAL is a new bug
introduced in Snow Leopard.  I sure hope they fix it in 10.6.2 though.
If they don't, we may have to think about a workaround, messy as that
will apparently be.