Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Add TAP tests for pg_verify_checksums
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 11:20:28AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> OK. In that case should we note that the utility is broken on Windows?

> Not sure if that's worth adding in the documentation, something in the
> press release would be more adapted?

I can't get too excited about it.  I can guarantee you that there are
worse bugs than this one in 11.0.  I would not be too surprised if we
know of some by next week.  So I don't see much point in loudly
advertising this particular bug ...