Re: pgbench tps drop from 5000 to 37 going from localhost to a server 13ms away - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jan Lentfer
Subject Re: pgbench tps drop from 5000 to 37 going from localhost to a server 13ms away
Date
List pgsql-general
That seems to be a large drop. On the other hand 13 ms is also like a very large network latency. On LAN your usually
inthe sub ms area. So going from e.g. 0.2 ms to 13ms is 65 fold decrease. What is the network toplogy like?

Jan

Von meinem iPad gesendet