Re: BUG #1986: Please include ONE BIG .txt and .HTML file in *docs*.tar.gz - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #1986: Please include ONE BIG .txt and .HTML file in *docs*.tar.gz
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Am Freitag, 21. Oktober 2005 17:31 schrieb Jari Aalto:
>> This ONE BIG file will help loading it off-line to
>> a web browser (or editor *.txt), and to make quick searches on backward and
>> forward.

> This wouldn't be hard to implement.  Are others interested in this?

I'd object to bloating the tarball itself with two redundant copies of
the documentation ... especially on the basis of only one request.
But couldn't we make such a version available for separate download
by those who want it?

            regards, tom lane