Re: Restore database from files (not dump files)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Broersma Jr
Subject Re: Restore database from files (not dump files)?
Date
List pgsql-general
> I don't list my email in newsgroups because they're primary resources
> for spammers.

A lot of users will create a Junk email address specifically for this and other lists.

Please realize that any user who's emails get bounced because of false email addresses, exceeded
disks quotas, or automated replying will end up creating a lot of unwanted traffic(i.e. spam) for
everyone that participates in in the tread with this user.

It is a courtesy to everyone on the list to provide a working email address.

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.