Re: [HACKERS] Performance testing of COPY (SELECT) TO - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Performance testing of COPY (SELECT) TO
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Performance testing of COPY (SELECT) TO
List pgsql-patches
=?iso-8859-2?Q?B=F6sz=F6rm=E9nyi_Zolt=E1n?= <zboszor@dunaweb.hu> writes:
> as per your suggestion, the COPY view TO support was cut and
> a hint was added. Please, review.

Committed after some refactoring to avoid code duplication.

Unfortunately, in a moment of pure brain fade, I looked at the wrong
item in my inbox and wrote Bernd Helmle's name instead of yours in the
commit message :-(.  My sincere apologies.  Bruce, would you make a note
to be sure the right person gets credit in the release notes?

            regards, tom lane