Re: varadic patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: varadic patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> I don't think the wiki pages should be relying on Bruce's queue at all
>> --- they should just link into the mail archives.

> Except the comments are on my queue, and they are updated to join
> threads by adding comments to patches posted months ago.

Well, as I told you yesterday, I don't see why you're expending large
amounts of effort to create facilities that already exist trivially
if the patch queue was just a bunch of URLs and comment text on a wiki
page.  I feel that your current approach to the patch queue is dead
after this commit fest, so there's little point in putting so much work
into it.