Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stacey Haysler
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan,Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-www
Dear Tatsuo - We will complete our review and have the update by the end of this week. Thank you.

Regards,
Stacey

Stacey Haysler
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee