Re: can't install postgres 8.4 on windows 2003 server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ritas
Subject Re: can't install postgres 8.4 on windows 2003 server
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Sachin for your response. I have attached the install-postgresql.log.
Also, if it helps, I have the following error in my event viewer: pg_ctl:
could not register service "postgresql-8.4": error code 0
The postgres service is not listed under services.

Thanks.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28660078/install-postgresql.log
install-postgresql.log