Re: pg_dump: sortDumpableObjectsByTypeName() doesn't always do that - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_dump: sortDumpableObjectsByTypeName() doesn't always do that
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Jacob Champion <pchampion@pivotal.io> writes:
> Thanks! We have made some progress towards a repro but we're having
> problems putting it into the pg_dump suite.

Yeah, I find the pg_dump test suite to be pretty much unreadable too.
Don't worry about it --- I don't think we need to memorialize a test
case for this.

> Here's a simple case for you:

It is nice to have that in case anyone wants to verify the fix manually,
though.  Thanks!