Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> ... looking at the full headers for recent messages, delays are
> quite small except for those postings that have to be approved ...

The real question is, what about notifications back to the posters
that postings have been delayed for approval?

I know that I get a notification back whenever I'm foolish enough
to use words like "c*nc*l" or "s*bscr*be" in PG-list postings.
But Bruce says he doesn't get any such notification, and Christopher
evidently isn't getting any, and we've seen plenty of past complaints
about postings being silently delayed.  I think something's pretty
flaky about the your-mail-has-been-held-for-approval notification.