Re: Re: Looks like Redmond's taking the commercial threat of PostgreSQL very, very seriously.... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From
Subject Re: Re: Looks like Redmond's taking the commercial threat of PostgreSQL very, very seriously....
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Christoph Nelles <evilazrael@evilazrael.net> wrote on 01.04.2005,
14:12:13:
> Damn, for this 1st april joke i registered there..
>
> s2c> http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/sjones/sqlserveronlinux.asp

Yes, it was a joke. Thought you'd all appreciate some light relief.
Almost plausible at first wasn't it?

Apologies for everybody that has registered: I didn't register on that
site (hey, its SQLServer!) to see the joke a friend passed me. I
wouldn't have posted it if it required general registration....I go
straight into the web site, no login, and I've not even been there
before.

Best Regards, Simon Riggs