Re: Open items for 8.2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Open items for 8.2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We made pretty good progress today on the open-items list:

ISBN/EAN: I've reviewed this and fixed a couple small issues, it's ready
to commit as soon as the author indicates his assent to license
statement.  I'll remove isbn_issn at the same time.

Altering view ownership doesn't work: fixed

Remove pgcrypto deprecated functions: done

Intel compiler fails for GIN build: I think Teodor did something with
this

Add /contrib/hstore: done by Teodor

plpgsql, return can contains any expression: actually, this is "bounced
back to author for rework".  Dunno if you intend "reviewing" to include
that state.

Remove contrib stuff: done