Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Henry Combrinck
Subject Re: Is it possible to remove the public schema?
Date
List pgsql-general
> No problem at all.
> It's easy to automate the table linking process.
>
> I have a table in access that holds - among other things - the internal
> and external name of my linked tables, in which database, schema and
> server they locate.
[snip]

Regards
Henry

This message was sent using MetroWEB's AirMail service.
http://www.metroweb.co.za/ - full access for only R73.
Free Web Accelerator, WebMail, Calendar, Anti-Virus,
Anti-Spam, 10 emails, 100MB personal webspace, and more!
Phone Now!  086 11 11 440