From Joe Conway
Subject [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x - March 2-3, 2017, Pasadena Convention Center
Date
List pgsql-announce
Please join us at PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x!

PostgreSQL@SCaLE is an embedded PostgreSQL conference held as part of
SCaLE15x on Thursday and Friday, March 2-3, 2017. We will have 24
one-hour PostgreSQL talks -- two rooms for two days. This is by far the
best value for your money of any North American PostgreSQL event!

For the talk schedule, please see:

  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/schedule/thursday
  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/schedule/friday

We will also have a PostgreSQL community booth in the exhibition hall
all weekend.

SCaLE15x (the 15th annual Southern California Linux Expo), taking place
on March 2-5, 2017 at the Pasadena Convention Center, is the largest
community-run open-source and free software conference in North America.
It is held annually in the Los Angeles area. PostgreSQL@SCaLE is always
very popular and well attended. Don't miss out!

There is a nominal registration cost, but we have a 50% discount code:

  PSQL

Please go to https://register.socallinuxexpo.org/reg6/ to register.

PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x is made possible by the United States PostgreSQL
Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) created to support PostgreSQL in the
United States through user group development, conferences, educational
initiatives, and fun. There is no way we would be able to produce
PostgreSQL@SCaLE15x without the generous support of our sponsors:

    2ndQuadrant
    Amazon Web Services
    Command Prompt