Re: Add XSL stylesheet to fix up SVG files - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Add XSL stylesheet to fix up SVG files
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On 2019-06-11 13:19, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Commit 29046c44f36099f4c979b1491fcf27db2f9184f9 manually edited the SVG
>> file generated by Ditaa, which was kind of what we wanted to avoid
>> having to do.  Here is an automated way to take care of the same thing,
>> by using an XSLT stylesheet.  This also takes care of another smaller
>> issue in the SVG generated by Graphviz.
>
> committed

I have been away and have not been able to review/test this until now.
That said, I looked at the pages with SVGs on the devel docs and they
are still scaling correctly based on the viewport.

Thanks for automating the generation to handle this!

Jonathan

Attachment