Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com> writes:
> The problem is in ifx_fdw.c but I do not have dbg packages installed
> for this nor do I know where to find these for ubuntu.

Well, at this point the right thing to do is contact the developer of
the informix FDW.  The bug is most likely in that code rather than
the core server, and even if it isn't, we'd need their cooperation to
narrow it down.  This list is primarily for handling bugs in the core
server, so it's likely the FDW's author doesn't read it (or at least
hasn't noticed this thread).

            regards, tom lane