Re: abnormally long time in performing a two-table join - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: abnormally long time in performing a two-table join
Date
List pgsql-admin
Chris Mungall <cjm@fruitfly.org> writes:
> i'm not sure how to interpret this, but it seems odd that it doesn't
> contain the attname 'qualifier_value'

That's not just odd, but strikingly wrong.  You did say that
qualifier_value is a plain old varchar column, no?  I'm really
at a loss how we could fail to garner any stats for it.

Would you be willing to let me have access to your system to
look into this?  If so, contact me off-list to arrange details.

            regards, tom lane