Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error? - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On 2020-Aug-25, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> FWIW, the layout I was thinking about is something like the patch
>> attached.

> This looks to me enough of an improvement that I +1 it, and yes this is
> what I was imagining also.

I think it's a good idea too.

> (With the non-website stylesheet, as in the screenshot you showed, the
> table looks somewhat crammed and visually unappealing; but the website
> stylesheet looks pleasing enough.  Screenshot attached.)

I wonder if it would look better if we suppress the horizontal rules
between the operator names within a cell.  IIRC, it's possible to do
that, though the exact incantation isn't coming to mind right now.

> I suppose a commit would change all the index AMs where we document this
> kind of thing.

Yeah, we should make all these sorts of tables consistent.

            regards, tom lane