Re: new version of contrib-intarray - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: new version of contrib-intarray
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I only saw that the Makefile is back to how it looked at rev 1.1 before I
> did some work on it.  AFAICT the Makefile should be reverted back to the
> previous revision, since the code change does not require any changes to
> the Makefile.

I did this, also reinstalled the include-file changes I had made, and
then spent several fruitless hours trying to find why the "intbig" index
operators fail selftest here (on HP-PA).  I suppose it's a portability
problem, since presumably they pass for Oleg ... but I don't see it.

Who else finds that the new contrib/intarray code passes or fails its
selftest, and on what platforms?