Re: OLE DB PostgreSQL provider - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ldholtsclaw
Subject Re: OLE DB PostgreSQL provider
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Originally posted by Marek Mosiewicz
> I'm looking for people who want to join OLE DB Provider project. It is
> partially finished. I'm looking for people who want to help.
> --
> Marek Mosiewicz

I'll bite. I've written PostgreSQL clients under Linux including a
custom set of classes for C++ and quite a bit of Windoze COM & OLE DB
code including a report writer -- most using ATL & WTL (I like
templates). Since I could definitely use such a provider (MSDASQL
bites!), I'd like to do my part to insure it gets built and in a timely
fashion. I've already sent a rather terse message privately to what I
presume is your personal email but thought I'd toss this out here too.

Thanks.

Ciao,
Dee