Re: darwin pgsql patches - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: darwin pgsql patches
Date
List pgsql-patches
Peter Bierman <bierman@apple.com> writes:
> /* placeholder file for a self-test program I plan to write.  pmb-001128 */

I think there is a semaphore-testing program in the QNX port; have you
looked at that?

> +#define darwin

Could we make this symbol __darwin__, or something else a little less
likely to conflict with plain names in the code?  (For that matter,
doesn't the compiler predefine some symbol along this line?)

I'd make the latter change myself, except I have no ability to test it.
Please change the patch appropriately and resubmit...

            regards, tom lane