Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 08:52:20AM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
>> There is not a single test of "ctrl-c" which would have caught this trivial
>> and irritating regression. ISTM that a TAP test is doable. Should one be
>> added?

> If you can design something reliable, I would welcome that.

+1, there's a lot of moving parts there.

I think avoiding any timing issues wouldn't be hard; the
query-to-be-interrupted could be "select pg_sleep(1000)" or so.
What's less clear is whether we can trigger the control-C
response reliably across platforms.