Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On January 3, 2016 6:23:20 PM GMT+01:00, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Agreed.  Let's do it and ship this puppy.

> Unless somebody beats me to it, I'll push in the European morning.

Um.  For something that at least potentially has portability issues
(we think not, but we could be wrong), it's pretty scary to push only
a couple of hours before the wrap deadline.  I'd like to get it done
now so we can get a full day's buildfarm testing.  If you like I can
push something ...