Re: XX000: iso-8859-1 type of jsonb container. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: XX000: iso-8859-1 type of jsonb container.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 08:59:28PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> This test case only fails back to v13, as does the original example.
>> I suspect we should back-patch the code change further though,
>> since create_projection_plan will be just as confused by such cases
>> in earlier branches.

> That would be my assumption as well.

Done now.  I spent a little bit of time looking for a test case
that'd fail in the prior branches, without success.  I think
it's highly probable that there is one, but I didn't want to
spend any more time here.

            regards, tom lane