Re: Unix ODBC on SPARC 64 bits - Mailing list pgsql-general

From OpenLink Support
Subject Re: Unix ODBC on SPARC 64 bits
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Guilliame,

What is the problem you are having using iODBC on SPARC 64bit (I presume
running Solaris), as it has been ported to Solaris SPARC 64bit for over a
decade and bundle with the OpenLink ODBC Drivers for this OS across the
various Solaris releases over the same period.

The Version of iODBC being used and details of the problem being encountered
would be useful to have. Note you can also report an issues/bugs to the
iODBC project mailing lists and trackers on source forge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/iodbc/support).

Best Regards
Hugh Williams
Professional Services