Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan de Visser
Subject Re: Idea: closing the loop for "pg_ctl reload"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On August 25, 2015 09:31:35 PM Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:06 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> > Other comments:
> > [...]
>
> This patch had feedback, but there has been no update in the last
> month, so I am now marking it as returned with feedback.

It was suggested that this mechanism became superfluous with the inclusion of
the view postgresql.conf (pg_settings?) in 9.5. I left it to Tom (being the
one that suggested the feature) to indicate if he still thinks it's useful.

jan