Re: Feature freeze progress report - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Feature freeze progress report
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> You keep saying that but I think it's wrong. There are trivial patches that
> were submitted last year that are still sitting in the queue.

Um ... which ones exactly?  I don't see *anything* in the current queue
that is utterly without issues, other than Heikki's ReadOrZeroBuffer
patch which certainly doesn't date from last year (and besides, has
now been applied).

I'm a bit more worried about stuff that may have slid through the
cracks, like the Darwin SysV-vs-Posix-semaphores patch that I complained
of in my triage listing.  But the stuff that is listed on Bruce's patch
queue page is not "trivial".  It's either large or has got problems.