Error to install Slony I on Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From maiphan2008
Subject Error to install Slony I on Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear All,

I have a server :SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64)
postgresql-8.31.i586 is installed on this server.

When I install slony1-2.0.2, I have a error "Your version of libpq doesn't
have PQunescapeBytea      which means that your version of PostgreSQL is
lower than 7.3      and thus not even remotely supported by Slony-I version
2 "

I can fix this error on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (i586). But when i
apply the same way to fix it on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64),
i'm not successful

Can you help me ?? Please !!!