Upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3 to 11.6 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tony@exquisiteimages.com
Subject Upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.3 to 11.6
Date
List pgsql-general
I have a PostgreSQL 9.3 installation that I finally have time to migrate
to a currently supported version. The server that the installation is
installed on is also at its end of service.

Can anyone help me with completing this conversion as securely and
efficiently as possible with the least amount of down time? Also, once
it has been converted over, is there any best practice for ensuring that
there has been no corruption?

The database is 600GB in size. We do not have any custom types being
used.

Thanks for any direction.