Upcoming PG re-releases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Upcoming PG re-releases
Date
Re: Upcoming PG re-releases  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: Upcoming PG re-releases  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
It's been about a month since 8.1.0 was released, and we've found about
the usual number of bugs for a new release, so it seems like it's time
for 8.1.1.  The core committee has tentatively agreed to plan a release
for Tuesday Dec 6 (which means wrapping tarballs Monday).  We will
at the same time be making new dot-releases in the 7.3, 7.4, and 8.0
branches, principally to fix the SLRU race condition reported by Jim
Nasby and Robert Creager.

So ... if you've got any open issues with the back branches, now's the
time to get those patches in ...