Re: pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_autovacuum on Windows triggers string warning
Date
List pgsql-general
"Mike G." <mike@thegodshalls.com> writes:
> I have the postgresql.conf escape_string_warning active on my Win32 machine.  I have a couple databases on it which
arestatic.  When pg_autovacuum checks these static databases it is triggering the warning: "non standard use of \\ in a
stringliteral at character 128 or character 355" depending upon which database it is checking.

This is a tad hard to believe, as the 8.1 version of pg_autovacuum
doesn't generate any commands that need to be parsed.  Nor can I
reproduce this while testing.  Can you provide more context?

            regards, tom lane