Re: minor documentation improvements - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: minor documentation improvements
Date
List pgsql-patches
> Neil Conway writes:
>> This patch makes a few minor improvements to the docs: make the
>> <varname> conventions more consistent,

> They are consistent: They're all lowercase. Until now.

The varnames listed in runtime.sgml are uppercase though, no?  Or were
you intending the variable definitions to be upper case and all the
references lower case?  It's not real clear what the intended style is,
and I have to say that I thought Neil was heading in the intended
direction also.

            regards, tom lane