Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey M. Borodin
Subject Re: MultiXact\SLRU buffers configuration
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> On 5 Jul 2024, at 14:16, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 03:10:33PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> OK, cool.  I'll try to get that into the tree once v18 opens up.
>
> And I've spent more time on this one, and applied it to v18 after some
> slight tweaks.  Please feel free to re-post your tests with
> multixacts, Andrey.

Thanks Michael!

> On 7 Apr 2024, at 23:41, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> Now, maybe we can still add the test later, but it needs a rebase.

Alvaro, please find attached the test.
I’ve addressed some Michael’s comments in a nearby thread: removed extra load, made injection point names lowercase,
fixedsome grammar issues.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Attachment